Looking for something ?

Happy New Year 2011 and Im Back !!

Hello guys ??
How are you doin? having a great new year party? yea I wish..
And I wish this 2011 become a wonderful year with another meaningful story of life ? Respect your self !

Next
what makes me too vacuum to come back and write story again here? College.
Yes, the college schedule is really tiring me and makes me so damn lazy to do everything.
Knocked me down and leave me on the ground, wtf?!

So I decide, to make a change on this blog.
Hm, I've a lil plan but I cant tell yall cuz its too early to talk lol

Hm..
Now I think Ive become very passive and I dont like it so much ckckck
http://www.emocutez.com
I already make so much plan but nothing works.. damn..
http://www.emocutez.com

Hah~ I dont know guys but I just realize that when youre writing at least you can speak it up whats on your mind lately. I dont wanna to postponed it longer, cuz everythings stuck on my mind now.
Haha, so.. Im BACK !!!
Watch-out !!


Love, vitrie :)     

2 komentar:

  1. yaa, ko selalu bilang "IM BACK" di setiap postingan -,- (walau ga tertulis)
    dan menunggu waktu lebih dari satu bulan untuk mosting lagi :D hahhaha

    BalasHapus
  2. hahaha
    sibuk ver..
    maklum ;D
    lg an aku skrg ngolah 2 blog ;p

    BalasHapus



Whatever you do, or DREAM you can, BEGIN it, Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.