Looking for something ?

I Give Up

Look at the sky..
its crying, just like my heart does..


Hey you,
You who ever filled the day.
You who ever make me cry.
And all those stories, laughs and loves...

I miss you






I do really really miss you...






You always act like what I expect !
Damn, you're so stupid !
I'm lying ! Don't you ever think that I am lying !!
Now you go, you really go ...
What can I do?
Nothing...

Im just crying, and telling to Gray about this story.
I hate you, I hate you much !!!!!!

You stole my heart.
Then you broke it all.
Now I dont know where should I start everything again..

Everything about you, all the stories..
Your name
Your voice
Your feeling, the loves..
The way you treat me
The way you be my friend...
The way you always there for me !

TELL MEE ! WHAT SHOULD I DO ??!!!
I MISS YOU ! I HATE YOU !

I can't sleep.
Tomorrow no, today Im gonna face statistic exam.
I dont know whats on my mind.
...

Now yeah haha
Now I have to forget everything about you rite?!! everything !
I though.. I though
I though the story between me and you wil be better than this..
but see?
Now I have to forget everything about you ..

Dear heart~
Why him?

Dear rain and thunder~
Cover me in a beauty sleep

Dear tears~
Heal me

Dear Life
Help me to foget him

Dear God
Take care of him forever..




Giving up,
Vitrie

4 komentar:

  1. why you must give up and forget everything about that person if she/he important for you??
    can't you just tell the person you miss about your feeling?? or shout to she/he "Hey you stupid shrimp. why you never think that I'm lying to you, you dumbass!!" or something like that

    BalasHapus
  2. why?? why you can't?? its just a simple thing right??
    ya know?? I think you better to tell him what ur feeling, tell him that u miss him.. I'm sure he'll back to you if you do that and also will make u, ur heart feel better ^^

    BalasHapus
  3. its true but i think you dont even know what am I talking about and what this post telling about.
    Thanks

    BalasHapus



Whatever you do, or DREAM you can, BEGIN it, Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.