Looking for something ?

All the momories (Leaving this town and Move to Jogja)


                                                      :: There was A Story in November 2009 ::

Jogja  peace

 I can't believe finally Im comming back to jogja. After I ever come and stay a week for my Student National Debate Competion 2009 on November 2009 ! I don't miss this town, But I do miss the story peluk

Nah, it's funny I think that I really "come and leave come and leave" some countries and try to collect the stories as meaningful memories.
I was born and stay for 18th years in Batam City then I came and visited Medan, Dumai, Pekan Baru, Jakarta, Jogja, Purbalingga, Purwokerto etc.

Hm~
But those country that I ever visited is not for a long time But now from Batam - Purbalingga then my life will spend in Jogja City for a long time.. There's gonna be so much stories  menari
Im gonna stay and live in this Jogja City for studying IT (Informatics Technology) in Technology University of Yogyakarta sengihnampakgigi

I don't wanna miss a story then forget it.. noooo I won't angkatkening
But im gonna record it by write it in here in my blog, so this story will always remind me whenever I read it kenyit

So Lets check what I have done for 2 months here @ Purbalingga, Central java :ayuk:

1. Being A DJ of Mentari FM 88,2
Wow, my name was like Mbak Pipit (uh, i dont really like it lol gelakguling) but I do have many fans there Bahaha gelakguling I dunno but that was my first time and I do really enjoy it  menari
Hum lil info that Mentari is kinda Kaligondang's Teenager Social Community. Kaligondang is the name of a village where I was living kenyit

Ow yeah, when Mentari's FM got a reward, me pointed as the representative of Mentari to receive it! I really proud of that peace !! Bcuz I just need a single week to have shake a hand with the Mayor City of Purbalingga !
Im not kidding this is the photography  menarimenarimenarimenari


2. Being A Speaker of Drugs (Napza / Narcotic) Prevention for Teenagers 2010 ::Goes to School::

This was actually kinda Mentari's social program. And I was like pointed by the leader as A Speaker of Drugs Prevention. When I was on this Job I also have so many stalker and I hate em all tension and yeah I got an accident "The Loosing of the most Important book" as An IT  Student for 3 years high school nangihnangihnangih


3. Ahh, I also visited some beautiful and recreation place.
There were: Strawberry Park on Slamet Mt. , Kertanegara's River, Baturraden (7th fountain), and the last were Jatijajar Cave and also Pantai Ayah (13th September 2010) and Owabong (Objek Wisata Air Bojongsari - 15th September 2010).

Here are some stories and pictures about my vacation with my family.
Ahh almost forget ! This September I also have a nice Eid El Fitr 1431 H with my family. The photos are available to see !!

                                                        >> LEBARAN DAY !!  <<
                          
  


--------♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ STRAWBERRY PARK (SLAMET MOUNTAIN) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥----------
menarimenarimenarimenarimenari 





 ----JATIJAJAR CAVE !---------
peacepeacepeacepeacepeacepeacepeacepeace

------------ O W A B O N G --------------
(Objek Wisata Air Bojongsari) peace





Nah, Thats all My ♥Story♥ for 2 Months in this town..
Cool tepuktangan And I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ it soo much~

So, yeah Good Bye Purbalingga babai babaibabaibabai 
Thank you so much for everything, Im gonna miss you peluk 
:astig:Wish me a lucky year as a Student in Jogja, Wish me become the one of Microsoft Student Partner of Technology University of Yogyakarta !! Amiiiinnn  doadoa doa 


So, Sayoooonnnaaarrraaaaaa babaibabai 




Love and Big Hugs, pelukpeluk
Vitrie xoxo

7 komentar:

  1. yaikkk!!!
    you never told me about it :(
    hahhaa,, have you ever be a DJ?

    BalasHapus
  2. wahahahaha
    MBAK PIPIT!!!!
    now i'll call u with that name
    "MBAK PIPIT"
    ahahaha :p

    BalasHapus
  3. @vera"

    HAHAHA :D


    @Niichan bakaa
    rufus was DIE
    stfu dun call me that name :pppppp

    BalasHapus
  4. WHA!? yg bener?? lo ga bo'ong kan??
    napa smlm ga lngsng bilang aja??

    iye ga bakal hahaha xp

    BalasHapus
  5. @Nii
    *kick* gaje lo.. pergi sanahhh wkwkwkwk

    BalasHapus
  6. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus



Whatever you do, or DREAM you can, BEGIN it, Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.